Brazilian Music & Dancing in DC!
Celebrate the music and dance of Brazil with us this and every Sunday! This class is for newbies, experienced dancers and the curious:) Ever tried Brazilian Forro and Samba partner dance? Now is your chance to check out the Brazilian...
The DC Philosophy Cafe
As was suggested at the end of last time for a topic, we look at the role of celebrity and its influence on modern society. When we think about celebrities in our culture, the mind immediately shifts to those who are usually derided - reality...
The Meridian Hill Park Jam
Come join us make music together! Anyone who can play any instrument at any skill level is welcome to stay and play for some or all of the Jam. We all normally play and/or sing songs from our song book of lyrics and chords (check out the...
This Arlington Designer Homes New Construction is a perfect combination of form and function.
Situated in the heart of Falls Church City, 609 Lincoln Avenue brings you everything you have been looking for in the modern craftsman. Every detail has been meticulously reviewed in design to allow for the understanding of how you would live your fantastic life in this comfortable, energy-efficient home. Artfully designed spaces with elements of tradition and modern life, 609 Lincoln delivers on comfort, performance, and high-style. Minutes to the precious shops and delicious restaurants of Falls Church City along Broad, as well as directly across the street from Lincoln Park and on the W&OD Trail, this home provides you with conveniences abound. Only fifteen minutes into The District, and even closer to Arlington, you can either hop on 66 or take the East or West Falls Church Metro options, which are both equally fantastically close! 609 Lincoln has been designed for maximum energy-efficiency and will give you healthy, comfortable living in with modern craftsman styling.
Proposed options for the 5 bed 4.5 Bath 3500sf home:
- Falls Church City off of Great Falls/ Lincoln
- Adjacent to Lincoln Park, W &OD trail
- Less than .4 miles to Mad Fox, Cherry Hill Park, Falls Church Farmer’s Market
- Less than .5 miles to Rt. 66
- .09 Miles to Giant Grocery and just over 2 miles to Whole Foods/Trader Joes at Idylwood
- +/- 3500 SF
- 5 bedroom
- 5 bath
- Dining/flex space
- Open kitchen
- Great room
- 2 car front loading garage
- Custom design- layout for optimal livability and flow
- Currently customizable
- Molding detail throughout
- Updated craftsman finishing and trim
- Optional bedroom/ flex space in basement ideal for au pair suite
- Thoughtful amounts of storage throughout
- Reduced Energy costs for lower bills and smaller carbon footprint
- Energy Star 3.0 Certified
- HERS rated for energy efficient mortgage options
- Smart technology options for the techie in you
- High efficiency Windows
- Energy Sealed for tight building envelope
- Improved indoor air quality with proper air exchanges
- Durable interior and exterior products selected for low/no maintenance
- Water efficient plumbing fixtures
- High performance Bosch appliances
- High efficiency lighting options
Welcome home to the Fountains of McLean Community. A hidden gem that is situated between in the heart of Tyson’s Corner delivering quick access to McLean and the DC Metro area. The Fountains of McLean is a highly desirable area with shops and commuter options abound. Walking trails meander through the community, and this particular condominium boasts views of the pond and a serene feeling in the middle of the city. This charmer has everything that the Northern Virginia Commuter would desire in a tidy two bedroom, two bath package.
AREA FEATURES/COMMUNITY PERKS:
Nestled within the sought-after Tyson’s Corner area of the Fountains of McLean, this 2/2 condo has been quite well kept. Bright, charming and conveniently located to all of the things you have come to desire in Northern Virginia. Quick access to Tyson’s Corner’s shops, grocery, even the shopping in McLean’s own Idylwood Plaza, DC, 95, 66 and more. Amenities galore from the pools, gym and sauna. The commuter will enjoy easy access to the new Silver Line metro and plenty of bus options! Storage, parking, and 2 versatile balconies are bonuses along with the gourmet kitchen with beautiful granite, stainless steel and eco-concious cork flooring throughout. Welcome Home.
• 2 amply sized Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms
• Great sized updated bathrooms
• Master walk-in closet
• Additional outdoor storage closet
• Kitchen-living room combo with cork floors
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
• Lovely natural light throughout and views of the natural setting
• Quick access to all major thoroughfares and the Silver Line Metro.
• $366.04 monthly Condo dues
1503 LINCOLN WAY #104 MCLEAN, VA 22102
FOUNTAINS OF MCLEAN
Welcome Home to the perfect place to get acquainted with Northern Virginia and everything that the DC Metro Area has to offer.
You have seen some of my fun infographics before… but now, you don’t have to just take my word for it. I felt like the Reading Rainbow kid just then!
Usually we want to make sure that the top 3 things happen
1) Price the home right- have your experienced agent, who knows the market review the property, its comparables and price it appropriately right off the bat.
2) Make it easy for people to show the property. If you make it difficult for people to view the home through your schedule, then people will slowly loose interest.
3) By having a home that is “show ready” as in- the potential buyers can envision themselves living there, you will have an easier time selling the vision of the property itself!
Check out the other MISTAKES to AVOID…. and then call me to chat about your home sale!
Data provided by ActiveRain.com. ActiveRain is an online community of real estate professionals who exchange best practices, write real estate blogs, and get free education from the industry and their peers.