Denver Broncos Fan Club - DC Chapter
Don't ask the Patriots! Hello Fans! Sorry for the the last minuteness of this announcement! Just wanted to update you with a bit of information ahead of our meetup for the game this weekend! 1. T-Shirts: Order your t-shirts at this link...
New England Patriots Fans in DC, MD and VA
Please RSVP and join us to watch your defending champs, Patriots vs. Broncos on a Sunday night. We'll meetup at BlackFinn in DC, a top sports bar for their exceptional projector screens, ambiance, food and service. You'll really enjoy the vibe...
Free World Tavern Poker Tournaments Northeast Virginia
Join us for free poker tournaments! The winners receive a gift certificate and qualify for National events where World Series of Poker seats can be won! Please support the bar by purchasing food and drink! If you're new to this venue, you will...
The Sweetest Season
How wonderful is it that you blink and all of a sudden, it is November, and the leaves are changing, the days have the golden hour, and the temperature gets a bit more crips? Another thing that you may have notices in Northern Virginia is that there is this wonderful time of year, when people start to give back to one another, seeing their fellow human beings as exactly that- fellow humans. I love the start of the “candy season,” not just because of the free-flowing chocolate and caramel, but because people seem sweeter, and the thought that giving back is supposed to happen, well, it just starts to happen.
I read something a couple of years ago because my mentor suggested it, it was called the “Go Giver.” People give out and act as resources to one another- not just seasonally, but always, and it makes our community run a bit more smoothly. That is how I choose to live my life, and that is how I choose to run my business, and I truly hope that people who I am surrounding myself with are of the same spirit, not just during the “candy season,” this season of giving. I am thankful for my husband, my family, my friends, my home, my health, my work, my continued success and yours as well. I am thankful for you and hopefully our friendship, too.
Happy Thanksgiving. A season, for always.
This Arlington Designer Homes New Construction is a perfect combination of form and function.
Situated in the heart of Falls Church City, 609 Lincoln Avenue brings you everything you have been looking for in the modern craftsman. Every detail has been meticulously reviewed in design to allow for the understanding of how you would live your fantastic life in this comfortable, energy-efficient home. Artfully designed spaces with elements of tradition and modern life, 609 Lincoln delivers on comfort, performance, and high-style. Minutes to the precious shops and delicious restaurants of Falls Church City along Broad, as well as directly across the street from Lincoln Park and on the W&OD Trail, this home provides you with conveniences abound. Only fifteen minutes into The District, and even closer to Arlington, you can either hop on 66 or take the East or West Falls Church Metro options, which are both equally fantastically close! 609 Lincoln has been designed for maximum energy-efficiency and will give you healthy, comfortable living in with modern craftsman styling.
Proposed options for the 5 bed 4.5 Bath 3500sf home:
- Falls Church City off of Great Falls/ Lincoln
- Adjacent to Lincoln Park, W &OD trail
- Less than .4 miles to Mad Fox, Cherry Hill Park, Falls Church Farmer’s Market
- Less than .5 miles to Rt. 66
- .09 Miles to Giant Grocery and just over 2 miles to Whole Foods/Trader Joes at Idylwood
- +/- 3500 SF
- 5 bedroom
- 5 bath
- Dining/flex space
- Open kitchen
- Great room
- 2 car front loading garage
- Custom design- layout for optimal livability and flow
- Currently customizable
- Molding detail throughout
- Updated craftsman finishing and trim
- Optional bedroom/ flex space in basement ideal for au pair suite
- Thoughtful amounts of storage throughout
- Reduced Energy costs for lower bills and smaller carbon footprint
- Energy Star 3.0 Certified
- HERS rated for energy efficient mortgage options
- Smart technology options for the techie in you
- High efficiency Windows
- Energy Sealed for tight building envelope
- Improved indoor air quality with proper air exchanges
- Durable interior and exterior products selected for low/no maintenance
- Water efficient plumbing fixtures
- High performance Bosch appliances
- High efficiency lighting options
Welcome home to the McLean Hills Community. A hidden gem that is situated between Tysons Corner and Idylwood in the McLean community. Built in 1967, this mid-century charmer has everything that the Northern Virginia Commuter would desire in a tidy two bedroom, 1 bath package.
AREA FEATURES/COMMUNITY PERKS:
Nestled within the sought-after Tyson’s Corner area of McLean Hills, this 2/1 condo has been quite well kept. Bright, charming and conveniently located to all of the things you have come to desire in Northern Virginia. Quick access to Tyson’s Idylwood, DC, 95, 66 and more. Amenities galore, including a easy access to the new Silver Line metro! Storage, parking, and versatile balcony are bonuses along with the gourmet kitchen with beautiful granite, stainless steel and hardwoods. Welcome Home.
HOME FEATURES:• 2 amply sized Bedrooms/ 1 Bathroom
• Great sized updated bathroom
• Master walk-in closet
• Additional walk-in storage closet
• Kitchen-living room combo with hardwood floors
• Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
• Kitchen island for extra counter space
• Lovely natural light throughout
• Stunning cedar ceilings give mid-century style
• $364 monthly Condo dues
7841 ENOLA #208 MCLEAN, VA 22102
Welcome Home to the perfect place to get acquainted with Northern Virginia and everything that the DC Metro
Area has to offer.